GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 2257 of 2257: Viewing entries 22561 to 22566)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2248  2249  2250  2251  2252  2253  2254  2255  2256  2257  
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Tue Jul 11, '17 7:08pm PST 
Afternoon All.....

Slinkysandy.. hope dad's shoulder is healing.

HannaMum.. just say NO.... Hanna doesnt mix at a dog park.. she has already had the initial jab.

She has had her full courses of jabs.. and all she needs now onward is her yearly(or 3 yearly whatever protocol she is on) Rabies jab. Vets need to stop making unnecessary stuff happen like this.

Flix just has the Rabies jab(we go on Thursday) after 2 jabs of all the others they have immunity.

Fklu jabs are pretty pointless for humans as well. Its vaccine from past strains.. not the latest one.. and so actualy give very little protection.

Glad you had a fun lunch though !

Hugsssssssssssssssssssss for all............
[notify]
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Wed Jul 12, '17 1:51pm PST 
Mornin' all

FlickaMom, I do tend to agree with you. I get so confused sometimes because I did see on one of my Golden Forums that so many pups are getting the dog influenza and dying because there is no treatment. Supposedly, this vaccine & booster were to protect against the new strain. Next time her vaccines are due I will give it some serious thought. Does Flicka get any other vaccines besides Rabies?

SlinkySandyMom, hope all is well over there and dad's shoulder is healing up.

We had quite a storm yesterday afternoon and we did need the rain.

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Stunned that- Dogster is going- away

Barked: Wed Jul 12, '17 2:28pm PST 
Good morning all... Had to fight a little this morning to get anywhere, but now it seems to be running good.

We don't give all the recommended shots either... our dogs associate with very few others. We do the lyme shot cause Ridge has already had lyme once and we don't want him to get it again... Some vets say he can't get it once he has had it and others say he can... We did get some of the other shots when they were younger.. so they are most likely covered for most everything except the flu.

DAD gets a flu shot yearly because the military mandates it, but mom hasn't had one in years.

Very stormy here this morning... gonna be a long day for Ridge. Hope you all have a good day
[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Wed Jul 12, '17 8:14pm PST 
Afternoon all.......

SlinkySandy... I agree on the Lyme.. humans arent supposed to be able to get it twice.. but they frequently do. Human Flu vac is a waste of time.. but I understand that dad has to have it.

Hope Dad's shoulder is healing.

HannaMum... our vet is very very careful on jabs. If a dog has been under his care for some time and had the jabs and boosters.. after the age of 6-7 he only does the Rabies jab.. that is the law to do the Rabies in this state. The only thing is he doesnt like the 3 year one.. says its too much in one go.. so he will only do the yearly.... I wont fight him on that. So.. Flicka actually had the full 5 set of Vac till he was 8 .. but now just the yearly Rabies.

Aaron deals with a large number of strays and rescues in the "charity" side of his work ... he says the full set for three years regardless of age is a good balance.. then just rabies . Thats when they go to forever homes.

Hugsssssssssssssssssssssssssss for all.............
[notify]
Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Stunned that- Dogster is going- away

Barked: Thu Jul 13, '17 11:19am PST 
Morning all

Heck of a time getting in this morning... Had to use the link from the magazine page to go to my acct page to get to any groups then use the forum link from the magazine page to get to here. But dog gone It I made it LOL.

We had some pretty wild weather yesterday morning so not much done... Today is just more packing and cleaning. Hope you all have a wonderful day Ok had click post a couple of times

Edited by author Thu Jul 13, '17 11:21am PST

[notify]
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Thu Jul 13, '17 1:53pm PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, does Flicka get Bortadella, too? Hanna is only 5 so maybe she should still get all the vaccines.

SlinkySandyMom, sounds like some bad weather there. It hasn't been to bad here just showers in the afternoon and muggy. I just stay logged in so I don't have any problem getting in....so far!

Smooches for each and every one
kissing
[notify]
  (Page 2257 of 2257: Viewing entries 22561 to 22566)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2248  2249  2250  2251  2252  2253  2254  2255  2256  2257